DIALECT TELESERVICE S.A. DE C.V.
Date: October 15, 2018
DIALECT TELERSERVICE S.A. DE C.V. (“we”, “us”, “our”) operates the Website http://www.dialect.com.mx/ (here in after, the “Service”).
- Service Service is the website http://www.dialect.com.mx/ operated by DIALECT TELESERVICE S.A. DE C.V.
- Personal data Personal data means data about a living natural person who can be identified from that data (or with such data and other information that we have or are likely to have).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or by the Service’s own infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Collection and Use of Information
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Service to you.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or to identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- E-mail address
- Name and surname
- Cookies and usage data
We also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our Service, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cookie and tracking data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information, as well as to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service. You can learn more about how to manage cookies in your Browser´s cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
DIALECT TELESERVICE S.A. DE C.V. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service
- Notify you of changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer support
- Collect analytics or valuable information that allows us to improve our Service
- Monitor the use of our Service
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Mexico and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Mexico and process it there.
Disclosure of data
DIALECT TELESERVICE S.A. DE C.V. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of DIALECT TELESERVICE S.A. DE C.V.
- Prevent or investigate potential violations in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect yourself from legal consequences
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may engage third party individuals and legal entities to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide Service-related services, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data solely to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services.
Our service is not directed to anyone under the age of 18 (“Minor”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- on e-mail: email@example.com